ROLLNRACK ®, LLC warrants all of its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty shall provide repair or replacement of items proven to have failed during routine use. This warranty does not cover operator error. A step by step operational tutorial on every tool is on an included DVD. There’s also a laminated “Quick Start Guide” and written instructions with the equipment. Videos are also on our “Videos” page and on our YouTube channel: The RollNRack ® Hose Management System. If you have any questions on usage of your equipment, please contact us and we will gladly talk you through proper operation. We want to help make sure that you have your equipment in proper working order for many years to come.
LIMITED AS FOLLOWS:
- Operator error damage in not covered.
- All defective products must be returned to: ROLLNRACK ®, LLC within 15 days of purchase or claim.
- Our warranty on replacement products is limited to the remaining term from the original purchase.
- Our total liability is limited solely to the purchase price of the goods involved.
- There are no implied warranties, whether of merchantability, or otherwise, consequential or indirect.
- This warranty does not extend to assemblies subjected to misuse, accident, improper application, storage, modification, or repair. Do not open Power Roller assemblies, this voids the warranty.
- Contact us immediately to troubleshoot any problems.