Drain long LDH lays with this collapsing attachment for the ROLLNRACK ®. Let hose self drain prior to using. Quickly drain hose of residual water in the line.
COST PER UNIT:
Literature & Manuals
Literature & Manuals
What ROLLNRACK® Owners Are Saying…
"We've had the Power Roller for a few years and love it!"
- Lt. Dennis OrtlundNorthbrook Fire Dept - Northbrook, IL
"We own an Efficiency Package. We're rolling around 60,000' of 4" LDH and at least that in attack line annually. I keep the extra battery pack in the charger all the time so I can keep the roller going all day. So far, so good. We really enjoy using the Power Roller. Thank you!"
- Russell E. Klassen, Fleet CoordinatorFort Worth Fire Department - Fort Worth, TX
We saw it at FDIC and we said, we have to have it. Well, we've had the Efficiency Package and FASTBACK for three years now. Everyone's impressed with the system. This is one of the best investments ever for us. We tell every department...yea, you need one. We're proud to own it. Thanks.
- Chief Stewart BryanCity of Greenwood Fire Dept - Greenwood, AZ
“We just got the RollNRack System. The crews LOVE IT! Said they wish they had had it sooner.”
- Chief Bill McManigleLuverne Fire Dept - Luverne, AL
"This is the best fire product we've purchased in a long time. The first day we received the Power Roller, the guys tested about 1000' of three inch. I couldn't get them to do that before even if I dangled food or money in front of them! Great product! Keep up the good work and stay safe."
- AC Rodney HaywoodRadford Fire & Rescue - Radford, VA
"The RollNRack System is excellent! It's a force multiplier because less personnel can accomplish all tasks efficiently. The safety of personnel is my first goal and this back saver makes their job easier. At large fires, that require a lot of big lines, our out of service times are reduced. It's very dependable - no problems at all.
- BC Mike AnastasiaHomewood Fire and Rescue - Homewood, AL
We were able to use our Power Roller for the first time at a large scale mutual aid incident. The host department had 1500' of 5" laid out. At mop up, we sent for our Efficiency Package to be brought to the scene. Definitely the ONLY way to pick up LDH!
- Chief Vincent GattiProctor Fire Department - Proctor, VT
“I personally used the Power Roller last night to unload 2,000’ of 2 1/2” hose and 3,000’ of 5” with one more ﬁreﬁghter. It took us about 35 minutes. Your product is amazing!”
- Chief Michael MeaserWilliamsville Fire Dept - Williamsville, NY
"You have a great product!"
- Craig Herbert, Training OfficerFergus Falls Fire Dept - Furgus Falls, MN
"I would like to take a moment to tell you how pleased we are with the RollNRack "Efficiency Package". It was unbelievable how "fun", and fast, this made hose testing this year. To a member, all are more than impressed. The unit has been placed in service to aid in hose draining and rolling at major incidents."
- Deputy Chief Ken PhippsLake Country Fire Dept. - Waukesha County, WI
"We tried out our new RollNRack with the Drain Attachment for hose testing. One other guy and I tested 900 feet of 5 inch LDH. I drained it all myself. It has never been easier or faster to load LDH. I've had back pain so I really appreciate a tool that saves my back. Thanks for this great tool."
- Lt. Jeff HarperEvandale Fire Dept - Evandale, OH
"The RollNRack System provides firefighters with a safe and efficient alternative for picking up large diameter hose."
- Paul ShapiroFire Flow Technology Engineer, Las Vegas, NV